Beginning, June 3rd, our regular store hours will be changing for your convenience.
The new hours will be Monday to Friday 7 am - 6 pm, Saturday 8 am - 5 pm and Sunday from 10 am - 5 pm.
Beginning 4/2/20, we are temporarily changing our store hours
Mon - Fri: 7am - 5pm
Sat: 8am - 5pm
Sun: 10am - 5pm
We're open to serve you, both in-store, as well as curbside pickup.
Curbside Pick Up Now Available
Because your health and safety are our biggest priorities, we are offering over-the-phone ordering and curbside pick up.* Here’s how it works:
- 1. Call your local store and tell us what you’d like to order.
- 2. Come park in our lot and call us to let us know you’ve arrived.
- 3. Our staff will bring your order out and load it into your trunk.
What to Expect: Calling in an Order
- • Orders cannot exceed $200.
- • Orders cannot include power tools, outdoor power equipment or YETI® products.
- • Within 45 minutes, our customer sales associate will call you back to verify that all items are stocked and update you on the total cost of your order.
- -This is when you will provide the store with your credit card information for processing the transaction.
What to Expect: Order Pick Up
- • Call the store when you arrive.
- • You will need to verify your credit card information and matching valid photo ID through your closed car window.
- • Our customer sales associate will load your items into your trunk. Your receipt will be taped to your order.
* For our commercial customers:
We are unable to offer over-the-phone ordering and curbside pick up using your Blue Tarp account.
For Your Protection
Starting Thursday, 3/26 Hiawassee Hardware will be locking all but one of our front entrances. A sign will direct customers to the correct door. This will be a temporary change. There will be 3-4 employees in the store, and we will be limiting access to 5 customers at a time. This will ensure social distancing and comply with health & safety guidelines. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We're sure that you understand that we're taking these measures for the health of the community. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
We’re committed to supporting our community during this unprecedented time & will be making changes as the COVID-19 outbreak evolves. Find the most up-to-date store information here.
These unprecedented times require unprecedented community action & cooperation. We will get through this together & look forward to seeing you again.
Tips For Staying Safe
Here are the easiest and surest tips to help stave off the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- 1. Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- 2. Cover your coughs/sneezes.
- 3. Maintain your personal space. Keep at least 6 feet from others.
- 4. Sanitize frequently touched areas. (doorknobs, taps, etc.)
- 5. If you need to go out, bring your own pen or other implements. The less we use communal things, the better for the time being.
- 6. Of course, if you don't feel well, stay home. Have friends or family assist you and see a doctor if needed.
Remember that we care about you and want you to stay safe. We're always ready to help.